AuNaturel Boutique is your best resource for post-mastectomy clothing and accessories.
Below you will find a sampling of the manufacturers we feature. For the best selection of mastectomy products in Western New York, please Call (716) 839-7144 for your appointment or stop in and visit our boutique.
Natural look and movement
- Designed to give a more natural feeling and appearance.
- Moves naturally with the body and flattens when a woman is lying down.
- Quickly warms to body temperature.
Light breast forms offer the following benefits:
- Weigh up to a third less than traditional breast forms of the same shape, offering exceptional comfort.
- They help to reduce tension in the neck and shoulders, and are therefore particularly beneficial for women with a large bust or who have been diagnosed with lymphedema following their breast surgery.
- Ideal to wear for sports and swimming.
- All Amoena light versions combine the advantages of the best fitting breast form with lightweight comfort.
Now with Comfort+
- Amoena Natura breast forms are even more comfortable to wear with a unique and innovative design that includes new Comfort+ technology.
- Look and feel natural with soft silicone front layer and new super-soft outer film that feels like cashmere.
- Stay at a constant, comfortable body temperature longer with new Comfort+. The pearlescent temperature-equalizing layer absorbs excess body heat, which reduces perspiration behind the form.
- Enjoy extra comfort with the Amoena Natura flowable gel back layer that flows gently and softly over even the most sensitive scar tissue.
Tailored, fashionable, performance, pocketed swimsuits, tankinis and bikinis that will create a splash. All our mastectomy swimsuits combine clever tailoring and high-tech fabrics in the latest colors with special features like bilateral pockets to hold your breast form securely in place and adjustable straps for the perfect fit, providing you with fantastic support.
As an added feature to assist in your recovery, AuNaturel offers wig consultation services by appointment.
AuNaturel is a distributor of wigs by Jon Renau, whose collection boasts over 125 styles. Insurance coverage varies if a hair prosthesis is purchased due to a medical condition, so check with your insurance company about its policy on reimbursement.